Who are we...
Invisible has introduced a new way to delegate your work to save time and money. Our Operations-as-a-Service combines a digital assistant together with a real human workforce, enabling companies to automate and outsource nearly any task across any team. All of our client work is coordinated on a digital assembly line where we design and automate the processes, check the work, and quickly return tasks completed!
What does it mean to be an Account Director at Invisible Technologies?
You will love this role if:
You are a driven professional with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts. You are tenacious in everything you do and always get to yes. You’re a strong natural communicator, both written and verbal, and are very organized. You are entrepreneurial and can demonstrate quick thinking and creative problem-solving. You are a highly motivated sales professional with success in finding, closing, and maintaining customer relationships. You consistently meet and exceed revenue and quota targets. You are looking to grow your skills in sales and eager to be part of a rapidly evolving championship team.
What you’ll do:
Account Directors have two main responsibilities:
- Prospect and close new customers
- Build client relationships
This role is a hybrid between an Account Executive and an Account Manager. Natural relationship builders with the ability to adapt quickly are encouraged to apply. In this role you will:
- Own the entire sales process including outreach, negotiation, developing and presenting solution-oriented processes that meet clients needs
- Manage, develop, and support a portfolio of accounts with a focus on growth opportunities, up-sell, and expansion
- Achieve or exceed monthly sales quotas
- Document daily activity to build and maintain an accurate pipeline
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms with customers
- Stay current on customer changes, industry trends and competitive dynamics
- Leverage all sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through the use of our CRM
- Provide feedback to Operations and Strategy teams to ensure clients receive excellent service
We are looking for:
- 1-3 years of sales or business development experience
- An interest in building a career in sales or account management
- Ability to close deals and proven negotiation skills
- Exceptional account management and communications skills
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside-of-the-box to find solutions to meet growing sales targets
- Self-starter and an upstart attitude
- Diligent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
What you will learn and earn:
- A sales training and methodology program to enhance your career
- Exposure and access to sales leadership for guidance, mentorship, and learning opportunities
- Experience a strong sales culture of individual goals within a tight-knit team environment
- How to manage, develop, and support a portfolio of accounts with a focus on growth opportunities, up-sell, and expansion
- Compensation ranging from $100K - $120K OTE
- Generous equity options
Who you will work with:
- A rapidly growing, supportive sales team based out of Manhattan/NYC
- You will report to the Director of Sales
Want to dig a little deeper?