-- Website: www.inv.tech
-- UX Demo (60 secs): www.inv.tech/demo
-- Digital Assembly Line Demo: www.inv.tech/daldemo
-- Client Web App Demo: www.inv.tech/clientappdemo
-- Culture Demo: www.inv.tech/therealdeck
-- Publications (Reports, Metrics, others): www.inv.tech/publications
We are Invisible’s Operation Team. We solve problems at scale so they never happen again. At our best, we solve problems before they happen. How?
-- Invisible is a world-changing company and the Operation Team is responsible for creating the systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere
-- Exponential gains from systems > Short term linear work > Systems for system's sake
-- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
-- What one of us knows, all of us should know
-- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
-- Distributed approaches and centralized intelligence merge. Each teammate is constantly innovating and trying something new. Every mistake is prevented by all. Every success is learned by all.
-- Each of us contains the sum of the knowledge, intelligence, and creativity of our entire team.
-- We evolve and mutate constantly like an organism, identifying successful and problematic tactics and incorporating ideas from any source.
A Lead Agent helps manage and coordinate the Invisible’s elite workforce.
Invisible’s lead agents are an international group of passionate, restless humans striving to constantly grow, learn, and build a better future for themselves and the world. Lead Agents are independently minded, resourceful, and critical thinkers. They are leaders.
A Lead Agent might be…
— a father in the Philippines, providing for his whole family.
— a college student in Kenya, searching for a bright future.
— a stay-at-home mom in Texas, desiring to learn but constrained at home.
— a high school student in Ohio, frustrated by a dysfunctional school system.
— a bachelor in Poland, seeking to both work and learn.
A Lead agent is you.
To put it simply, working at Invisible is the best job in the world. Invisible promotes a culture of growth, leadership, and thought. Agents at Invisible learn new things every single day. Some of these things relate to work, some to their personal life, and most to both. Agents are taught technical skills, human skills, and Invisible’s principles.
Invisible is building the world’s biggest meritocracy. Agents are promoted based on the direct value they bring to the company. We expect all agents to learn, grow, and become better individuals. We believe excellence is its own reward. We expect all agents to be promoted.
The Lead Operators are the coordinators and problem-solvers on the Digital Assembly Line (DAL). They manage the Operators who are the frontline workers of the Digital Assembly Line. As its name implies, operators operate. Lead Operators coordinate and direct the work of Operators. Lead Operators are the Sergeants of the infantry that make up most of our workforce, doing work for clients, executing Process instructions, and organizing data.
What does a Lead Operator do?
Coordinates labor on the Digital Assembly Line.
- Example: Assess the needs of an incoming client request, determine what skill sets are needed to complete the task, assign to Operators with that existing skill set, drive the process to completion.
Operates complex processes.
- A Lead Agent is skilled enough to scope out and solve more complex client requests on their own without additional direction or oversight. This may include web scrapping, lead generation, or using advanced scripts and tools.
- Example: a Lead Agent will generate a list of potential sales leads for a given company in a given market. They will coordinate additional agents to help complete the work.
Communicates with clients.
- A lead agent will communicate to the client according to the instructions of a process. Much of this communication is templated in a process, but it will stray from the instructions from time-to-time and the lead operator will need to create a unique response. When communicating to a client, a lead operator will have to write in the voice of the client’s synthetic Assistant's voice, and not in the operator’s own voice.
- Example: John Keats is the assistant for client Francis Pedraza. When responding to Francis, the operator will have to be communicating in the voice of John Keats.
A lead agent gives feedback on process instructions to other agents, who upgrades the process based on that feedback. This feedback can be proactive from the operator seeing potential improvements, or reactive from the operator making an implicit mistake that can be avoided with clearer instructions.
- Proactive Example: an operator realizes that two steps involving navigating a website can be consolidated into one step, with a link leading to the desired destination. The operator will give the builder constructive feedback and offer a suggestion on how to upgrade the process.
- Reactive Example: an operator uses the wrong format to name a calendar event, but it was never stated to use that format in the process. The operator will then let the builder know of this mistake and offer a suggestion on how to upgrade the process.
A lead agent tracks the time it takes for them to operate an instance of a specific process AND quality checks the time tracking of agents assigned to work with them.
A lead agent tracks every instance of process operation for a specific client in the client’s dashboard—located in a Google Sheet and directs work for other operators. The lead agent also logs any mistake they make and any preference the client sets.
- Example: an operator will track the name of the prime, process, and specific instance, along with start and end dates, and the minutes it took to complete the instance; the lead agent will check up on the operator’s quality of work and ensure that time tracking is accurate.
Lead Operators start at $7.00/hour and go as high as $10.00/hr.
Are you the chosen one?